Over 5000 HydraFacials Performed Till Date!
HydraFacial MD™ is a non-invasive painless procedure that delivers instant inmovement in skin apperance with no downtime. The treatment provide five facials in one which include cleansing, exfoliation, peel, extraction and hydration while using Vortex technology to infuse the skin with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluroniic acid. Clinically proven to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. Face Rx MD is now offering Hydrafacials at our West Hartford location to residents of West Hartford, Farmington, Avon, Simsbury, Rocky Hill, Wethersfield, Hartford, Glastonbury, South Windsor, Bloomfied, Southington & Neighboring Areas!
Five Facials in One Treatment
- Step 1. Vortex ExfoliationTM– Dead skin cells are removed to reveal healthy new skin
- Step 2. Vortex PeelTM– The gentle peel helps loosen dirt and debris from pores without irritation
- Step 3. Vortex ExtractionTM– Painless, automated extractions use Vortex suction to clean out pores
- Step 4. Vortex FusionTM– Antioxidants and Hyaluronic acid are Vortex -fused to nourish and protect
- Step 5. Extend and Protect- Maintain results at home with Daily Essentials™ featuring the same ingredients used in the treatment.
Optimum skin health results are achieved from a course of six treatments taken over a regular period of time with a personalised treatment plan.
Your HydraFacial™ results can be extended through a daily skin care regime prescribed specifically for you by your skincare professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HydraFacial MD®
HydraFacial MD® is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial MD® treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Why is HydraFacial MD® good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. The HydraFacial MD® is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Am I a candidate for this treatment?
The HydraFacial MD® treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial MD® treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
How long does the treatment take? Is there any downtime or pain involved?
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial MD® is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on make-up and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial MD® treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Dubbed as the “Hollywood Red Carpet Facial” The HydraFacial™ is a favourite pre-red carpet treatment for the stars and is regularly featured on TV and in magazines. A better alternative to microdermabrasion and Intense Pulse Light (IPL).
How the treatment works
A vacuum-based abrasive tip is loaded with clinically formulated serums prescribed to address your individual skincare requirements.
The patented HydroPeel® top has multiple abrasive edges that exfoliate the skin several times each pass to achieve better, even skin resurfacing results without irritation.
The Vortex effect is created to easily dislodge & remove blackheads, whiteheads and sebum, allowing for quick and painless extractions.
The unique spiral design delivers hydrating skin solutions and potent antioxidants into the skin, improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation, oily skin, fine lines & wrinkles.
What to expect and how to prepare.
- No special preparation necessary, avoid using RetinA and salicylic acid, glycolic acid products, prescription topical agents for 48 hours before the procedure.
- Hydrafacial procedure is recommended 24 hours before Botox, Restylane, Juvederm injections to improve health and appearance of the skin. In combination with lymphatic drainage, Hydrafacial procedure is a great way to prepare your skin for any facial surgical procedure.
- Hydrafacial procedure can be done 5 days after Botox injections and 2 weeks after other types of injectables.
- For better results, Hydrafacial procedure should be performed 24 hours before laser treatments or 1 month after.
- If shaving is necessary, shave no less than 4 hours before the procedure.
- Hydrafacial procedures are recommended before use of Accutane, not advised for 1 year after Accutane.
- Hydrafacial procedures are recommended prior to Pelleve treatments.
- At your first procedure, you will be asked about your allergies, medications, skin care routines and other issues pertinent to the procedure.
- Your skin will be cleansed and thoroughly examined before the procedure.
- Procedure will involve 4 or 5 steps and will be followed by light treatment, application of moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Hydrafacial procedure is known as Red Carpet or Hollywood Facial. In most cases, it will provide healthy and glowing appearance of the skin at once. Occasionally, we have observed slightly more irritation of the skin. We have designed ways to decrease it.
- You will be encouraged to ask questions about your procedure and proper follow-up care.
Post treatment instructions
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning for 48 hours. If absolutely cannot be avoided – use SPF 30 or higher to prevent UV damage to the skin.
- Botox and other injections can be resumed in 24 hours.
- Topical prescription medications can be resumed in 48 hours, same for over the counter salicylic acid, Retin A products.
- Avoid heat (sauna, intense cardio) for 24 hours.
- To maintain beneficial effect, review your home skin care routines and make up routines with the aesthetician.